SunForAll, a solar financing program for nonprofits, has been award $41.M in funding for 5 solar projects in San Diego, CA. SunForAll covers 100% of upfront costs on the buildings owned by nonprofit organizations, with funding launched in June 2020.

Five organizations awarded with funding include:

  • Habit for Humanity to help facilitate opportunities for affordable homebuying
  • San Diego Center for Children that provide support to children & families struggling with mental, emotional and behavioral disorders
  • Barrio Logan College Institute that specializes in supporting underserved students prepare for college and careers
  • Casa de Amparo that supports children at risk of abuse or neglect
  • San Ysidro Health that offers affordable and quality healthcare to families in need

The organizations, aside from the grant, will receive a 30% discount on the system installation, with a low-interest loan financing the other 70%. Read more about the projects here.

Previous article“Green” Steel?
Next articleSPW: Net Zero Home Design From Suntuity Will Use Dual PV/Thermal Solar Panels